Phone & Internet Communications: Let us advise you on best options for internet, mobile and landline communications
There are often many different communications' packages to grapple with, technical issues regarding phonelines and websites, that it can become quite time consuming. This is an area we can help you with.
With our Comms Support, we Help you With:
• Best mobile phone packages and options - including latest changes such as new regulations around 0845 numbers etc (read our blog for more on regulations around 08 numbers)
• Help with landline telephones
• Website support
• Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions Internet connectivity
Low Cost Calls, Anywhere, Anytime - Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Our VoIP service is a managed telephony service designed specifically for businesses. We install the 3CX Phone System which replaces traditional hardware phones. Fast to install and configure, it includes:
• A web-based configuration interface
• Voicemail and auto attendant
• Call hunting and other features
We provide on-going maintenance and management. So instead of using traditional BT lines to make phone calls, VoIP allows you to make them over the internet. This means greater flexibility and much lower costs.
How Does VoIP Work?
VoIP changes telephony from the standard analogue format – which you have with a traditional phone line – and turns audio into digital data, which can then be transmitted over the internet.
Using VoIP you are able to bypass your traditional phone line, phone provider and their call charges. VoIP calls can be made from computers, specialised IP phones and smartphones – anywhere with access to the internet. By using the internet to make and receive phone calls, you can make very significant savings on your call charges.
What are the Benefits of VoIP?
- Low call costs: Calls to all destinations – landline, mobile, overseas -are charged at highly competitive rates. Phone-to-phone calls between internal VoIP extensions are free - of particular benefit to businesses with offices in multiple locations
- Greater flexibility:You can add as many phones to the system as you need, very easily. You can also direct a particular phone number or call to different locations, so that for example, if you are in the middle of a call and need to leave the office, you can transfer the call to your mobile without the need to hang up and call back. You can also direct your office number to your mobile if you are working from home.
- A vast array of features: Conference calling, call forwarding, automatic redial, caller ID, call barring, groups, emailed voice-messages and other features are all provided for a fraction of the cost charged by traditional telecommunication companies.
For more information on Comms and VoIP, or to recieve a quote get in touch with us today.