Cloud Support: We’ll help you review options in the Cloud and deliver secure, flexible and scalable hosted solutions
Cloud computing is a buzz word at the moment. But do you know what it means and how your business could benefit from using it?
What is Cloud Computing?
There are many different definitions of cloud computing. Put simply, it is a model of computing which means all of your software and resources - so email, Microsoft Office, access to your business files - are web based. You can then access everything you need wherever and whenever you want.
What are the Benefits of Cloud Computing?
Our cloud customers choose the service for cost savings, flexibility and scalability:
- Cost savings: As you are effectively renting these services, it can be much more cost-effective, particularly for smaller businesses. All the benefits of traditional IT systems, but at less cost
- Flexibility: You also have the flexibility to add and remove software and the number of users, whenever you like. It helps with flexible working as you can work as if in the office, but from anywhere you have a system and access to the internet
- Scalability: Quickly scalable to meet your business’ needs
We wrote a blog about a small business that can operate a different business model, using cloud technology. You can read about the Cloud and businesses here.
Key Insite's Cloud Computing Package
Our cloud computing package ensures your data and applications are hosted on our secure servers, which you access over the internet – and access by a laptop or PC. You pay a monthly fee for all of your IT services, support and maintenance.
You’ll need a PC or laptop and access to the internet (and of course we can help with all of those things too) and our cloud computing package will cover the rest. As with all of our support, the package will be tailored to your business' requirements but it is likely to include:
- Secure storage, to hold:
- All your company’s documents and data, which will be easily accessible by authorised users
- All the software you need – such as Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook - so you can use these systems even if you don’t have the software loaded on your PC
- All-inclusive support: Whether you need onsite support or telephone assistance to help with your requests, our all day, everyday IT support is included
For more information on Cloud, hosted email, etc, or to receive a quote get in touch with us today. We are an IT support company in Slough and serving Maidenhead, Reading, Berkshire, London, Melbourne, Singapore and beyond.